The Healing Power of Forgiveness: Why Letting Go is Essential for Spiritual GrowthBy: C4i
What is Forgiveness?
Why is Forgiveness Essential for Spiritual Growth?
The Healing Power of Forgiveness
History of Masada
Rediscovery of Masada
Why Masada is a Must-Visit Site
The Rescue Effort
Capture and Imprisonment
The History of Yad Vashem
The Memorials of Yad Vashem
The Exhibits of Yad Vashem
The Research and Education of Yad Vashem
Yad Vashem and Christianity
Dr. Ada Yonath
Achievements and Awards
- In 2002, he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Economics for his research and development of the Prospect Theory. His research partner, Amos Tversky, also shared the award with him. The duo received the award for the research they began more than twenty years ago in 1979.
- In 2007, Kahneman received the Outstanding Lifetime Contributions to Psychology award from the American Psychological Association.
- In 2009, he received an honorary doctorate from the economics department of Erasmus University in the Netherlands.
- The years 2011 and 2012 were the most fruitful for Daniel Kahneman. He was listed as one of the top 50 most influential people in global finance for both years.
- He won the Talcott Parsons Prize from the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 2011. He also grabbed the Times Book Award for his world-renowned book, ‘Thinking, Fast and Slow’.
- In 2012, the same book received the Best Book Published in 2011 award from the National Academy of Sciences and Communication.
Understanding The Term "Attitude of Gratitude"
Gratitude is More Than Just Saying Thank You
Is Attitude of Gratitude Found in the Bible?
How Our Faith Saves Us
Mount of Olives
Church of The Holy Sepulchre
Latest Blog Posts
When Doubt Creeps In - Dealing with Doubt in Your Christian Life Christians strive to maintain a strong and
The Healing Power of Forgiveness: Why Letting Go is Essential for Spiritual Growth Forgiveness is a powerful force that can heal
Yad Vashem: A Powerful Tribute to the Victims and Survivors of the Holocaust
Daniel Kahneman - the Psychologist with a Nobel Prize in Economics
3 Biblical Sites of Israel You Need to Stop by on Your Next Trip